One of my favorite things to do at any time of the year is host parties! Of course, I hold most of them over summer when we can set up in the backyard and have a barbecue. But I am looking for new party ideas year-round to entertain my guests.
But sometimes I also look for new ideas for presentation. I like everyone’s place settings to look pretty! And guess what? I totally just found an awesome idea for creating beautiful napkin holders out of everyday supplies! Check it out in a new exclusive video from DIYnCrafts:
Subscribe to our Youtube channel here.
1. Paint your popsicle sticks (if you want).
2. Use your hot glue gun to glue two of them together. They should rest alongside each other, not on top of each other (check the video or the pictures below to see what I mean, as this is rather difficult to explain with words).
3. Cross two of the popsicle sticks into an X-shape and glue them that way.
4. Repeat the step above with the remaining two popsicle sticks.
5. Glue each of the X’s two the two popsicle sticks you initially glued together. Those two will be the base, while the X’s will form the sides of the napkin holder.
6. Add whatever pretty embellishments you want.
That’s all you have to do to make a beautiful napkin holder! The supplies needed for this project are minimal, and the finished results are awesome!