Autumn is finally here! While I love the balmy days of summer, I have to admit I let out a breath of relief when I feel that first cool autumn breeze. The frantic rush of summer is over. The world gets quieter. It is time to get cozy and snuggle up with a good book by the window and watch the leaves fall, throwing a log in the fireplace now and again as winter approaches.
It is also time for autumn crafts! That means making beautiful fall wreaths like these, and decorating the porch to welcome in the season. It also means it is time for some quick and easy fall décor projects which you can do with simple supplies! In the video below, you can learn 5 fun and easy ideas which you can put together in a matter of minutes. Enjoy!
Fake leaves or flowers
Hot glue and glue gun
Votive LED light
Basic pre-made wreath
Fake leaves and flowers
Cardstock and paint, chalk, marker, etc.
Fall Picture Frame
1. Get a plain picture frame you want to decorate. Grab some burlap and fake leaves or petals and hot glue them to the frame.
2. Add some straw to the top. A glass pearl makes for a lovely embellishment.
3. Start distributing acorns around the edge of the frame, gluing each carefully in place as you go.
Tada! You now have a beautiful autumn frame for your favorite picture.
If you want to spruce up a table for fall and you only have a few minutes, here’s a way to do it.
1. Begin by getting an apple and a votive candle.
2. Hollow out the apple at the bottom. View the pictures or videos to understand precisely how to do this.
When you are done, you should have created a space large enough for a little LED votive light. This is the perfect cute centerpiece for an autumn meal!
1. Begin with a glass jar and some pretty autumn leaves in colors you like.
2. Use glue to attach the leaves all around the outside of the jar.
Attach some twine around the top to decorate, and put a votive LED light inside. You now have a beautiful autumnal lamp!
1. Begin with a pre-made wreath which is undecorated.
2. Start gluing fake leaves and flowers around the wreath.
3. Next, get some cardstock and write a cute phrase like “Hello Fall” on it. You can choose any color of cardstock you want of course, and you can write using chalk, paint, a marketer, or anything else. Going with chalk creates a nice homespun look.
4. Use a ribbon to hang the “Hello Fall” sign in the middle of the wreath.
Hang the wreath up to display.
Gourd Flower Display
1. Choose a guard you like and cut it open carefully.
2. Hollow out the interior.
3. Use hot glue gun to add some decoration like straw.
Put some flowers inside for a beautiful fall display.
As you can see, these are all really fast and easy projects, and each brings some fall charm into your home!
Leave a Reply