Nutella is such a staple at my house. My kids could eat a jar in just a couple of days, which is why I have to hide a few jars for these amazing recipes. Take these Nutella stuffed blondies for instance. If I hadn’t hidden a jar of Nutella, I would never have been able to make them - and let me tell you, they are a huge hit at my house.
Aside from the fact that they contain Nutella, these blonde brownies are moist and delicious on their own. The Nutella is just icing on the cake so to speak. Speaking of cake, or pie rather, you should really check out this delicious blueberry pie – it’s as delicious as the ones grandma used to bake.
Now, back to the blondies. These take under an hour to make from start to finish and really are delicious. If you love Nutella, you are sure to love these. Each bite has a bit of that yummy hazelnut flavor and these are perfect for any time of the day or night. They would even make wonderful snacks to send off to school. Speaking of loving Nutella, have you made these scrumptious banana and Nutella stuffed pastry rolls? They’re just as good as the blondies, but with a lighter texture that adults are sure to love.
The best thing about these Nutella blondies is they require so few ingredients. You’ll need the basic blonde brownie making ingredients like flour, sugar, and eggs, and then of course, the Nutella. Be careful – the family may just eat all of these before they even have a chance to cool.
Nutella Stuffed Blondies Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Serving size: 100 g (3,5 oz)
Type: Dessert, sweets
5 oz (150 g) butter, softened
⅔ cup sugar
1 ¼ cup flour
⅔ cup baking powder
a pinch of salt
7 oz (200 g ) Nutella
1. Beat softened butter, sugar and eggs together until light in color.
2. Mix dry ingredients: sifted flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
3. Gradually add dry ingredients to the creamed butter and mix until combined.
4. Spread half of the batter into 20x20 cm (8x8 inch) baking pan, cover with a layer of Nutella and top with leftover batter.
5. Bake at 350F (180C) for 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely before serving.
They’re so tasty and just filled with Nutella yumminess.
Eggs, flour, and of course Nutella make these blonde brownies so delicious.
Cream brownie ingredients together until light and fluffy.
Layer half in brownie pan, cover with Nutella and add remainder of batter.
So light and delicious! Nutella in every bite.
Nutella Stuffed Blondies Recipe
Nutella is such a staple at my house. My kids could eat a jar in just a couple of days, which is why I have to hide a few jars for these amazing recipes. Take these Nutella stuffed blondies for instance.
- Beat softened butter, sugar and eggs together until light in color.
- Mix dry ingredients: sifted flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to the creamed butter and mix until combined.
- Spread half of the batter into 8x8 inch (20x20 cm) baking pan, cover with a layer of Nutella and top with leftover batter.
- Bake at 350F (180C) for 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 573Total Fat: 30.8gSaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 222mgCarbohydrates: 75.3gFiber: 3.1gSugar: 40.3gProtein: 6.6g
I think you made an error in the quantity of baking powders needed in this recipe for Blondies with Nutella.
Your recipe amount says 2/3 cup of baking powder. What was the quanitity suppose to be?
Thank you Kathy for spotting it! It's 2/3 tbsp!