Everyone loves Nutella, right? My kids could eat a jar a day of that stuff. If you love it too, or your little ones do, there’s a great recipe that you are sure to want to try.
These stuffed puff pastries are filled with Nutella and banana, two things that should always go together.
Banana and Nutella Stuffed Puff Pastry Rolls Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total time: 17 minutes
Serving size: 3,5 oz (100 g)
1. While oven is preheating to 190 C (375 F), whisk melted butter with cinnamon powder.
2. Roll and cut puff pastry into 6 triangles. Brush each one with cinnamon butter.
3. Spread one 1 teaspoon of Nutella over each roll, place a piece of banana on top.
4. Roll up the dough and seal using your fingers. Brush with beaten egg.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until brown, puffed and crispy.
Bananas, Nutella, and other ingredients give these light pastries a wonderful flavor
Brush each pastry triangle with cinnamon flavored butter for extra flavor
Spread Nutella and roll in banana piece
Roll up pastry around the bananas and then bake – these are really easy to make!
They come out of the oven brown, crispy, and delicious
You get delicious flavor in every bite.
I love how quick and easy this recipe is to make, and it’s a great snack or you could enjoy it for breakfast. It has fruit, after all.
You’ll need about five minutes to get all the ingredients together and then less than 15 minutes to cook. It’s such an easy recipe and one that is sure to satisfy that sweet tooth, but in a healthier way than pies or cakes.
The cinnamon gives it the perfect amount of flavor and when you combine that with bananas and the hazelnut flavoring of the Nutella, you get a pastry that is sure to put your taste buds on overload!
Seriously, everyone is going to love this recipe – and it’s a great treat to make to bring along to the office or for potlucks and family reunions. You won’t be able to keep the plate full.
So, if you love bananas and you love Nutella, this is the pastry for you. Puff pastries are so light and airy and the combined flavors of the ingredients really make this a special treat. Grab those baking dishes and let’s get cooking – your family is sure to thank you for these!
- While oven is preheating to 190 C (375 F), whisk melted butter with cinnamon powder.
- Roll and cut puff pastry into 6 triangles. Brush each one with cinnamon butter.
- Spread one 1 teaspoon of Nutella over each roll, place a piece of banana on top.
- Roll up the dough and seal using your fingers. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until brown, puffed and crispy.
Serving Size:3.5 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 328Total Fat: 20.1gSaturated Fat: 15.9gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 137mgCarbohydrates: 34.2gFiber: 3.1gSugar: 24.4gProtein: 3.9g