Look around your home. Have you noticed the decor you’ve incorporated with your furniture? You may have added lamps, plants, and rugs. However, more often than not, we are left with bare walls!
It’s not exactly the best thing to have in your own home. You must have a blank space you’re waiting to fill. Or maybe you’ve been thinking of the proper art and decor you can install - but just haven’t found it yet.
All these ideas are unique and stylish. Be ready to liven up your walls! You can make an activity out of these ideas with loved ones.
- 1. Cute Hanging Denim Hat Pin Cushion Wall Decor
- 2. DIY Old Book Hanging Birds Wall Art Decoration
- 3. Wall Hanging Paper Craft Ideas
- 4. Paper Chain Wall Hanging
- 5. Colorful DIY Fabric Wall Hanging
- 6. DIY Hanging Flower Garland Wall Decor
- 7. No Weave DIY Wall Hanging Decor
- 8. How to Upcycle Dishes as Wall Hanging Art
- 9. How To Add Charm With Inexpensive DIY Wall Decor
- 10. How to Make Hanging Wall Decor With Dried Flowers
- 11. How to Create Fiber Wall Hanging With Yarn
- 12. DIY Wrapped and Knotted Wall Hanging
- 13. DIY Hanging Wall Plate Designs
- 14. DIY Rug Hanging Wall Art: Hang a Rug Like a Tapestry
- 15. DIY Macramé Wall Hanging
- 16. DIY Wicker Baskets Hanging Wall Decor
- 17. DIY Vintage Style Hanging Map Art
- 18. DIY Decorative Bell Hanging Wall Decor
- 19. Wool Hanging Wall Decor Ideas
- 20. Moon Phases Wall Hanging DIY
- 21. DIY Wall Decor: Hanging Clay Stars
- 22. Renter-Friendly Folding Fan Wall Decor
- 23. Homemade DIY Hanging Wall Vases
- 24. DIY Boho Wall Decor
- 25. DIY String Wall Art
- 26. DIY Hanging Wreaths Wall Decor
- 27. DIY Easy Macramé Wall Hanging
- 28. DIY Pom Pom Wall Hanging Decor
- 29. DIY Star Wall Hanging
- 30. DIY Hanging Vase Display
- 31. DIY Witchy Moon Hanging Wall Decor
- 32. DIY Ribbon Wall Hanging
- 33. DIY Clay Hanging Wall Decor
- 34. DIY Modern Dreamcatcher Hanging Wall Decor
- 35. DIY Quick and Easy Glam Art Wall Decor
- 36. How to Create a DIY Basket Wall Decor
- 37. DIY Faux-Embroidered Hanging Wall Art
- 38. Unique DIY Collage Hanging Wall Decor
- 39. DIY Felt Christmas Tree Set Hanging Wall Decorations
- 40. DIY Glass Home Wall Art
- 41. DIY Macramé Craft Hanging Wall Decor Kit
- 42. DIY Pressed Flower Art Hanging Wall Decor Kit
- 43. DIY Moss Art Hanging Wall Decor Kit
- 44. DIY Boho-Style Hoop Wreath for Spring
- 45. DIY Giant Geometric Wall Hanging
- 46. How to Make a DIY Reversible Wood Wall Hanging
- 47. DIY Retro Crochet Wall Hanging
- 48. DIY Gold Ring Wall Hanging Decor
- 49. DIY Fimo Feather Wall Hanging Decor
- 50. DIY Kite Decoration Hanging Wall Decor
1. Cute Hanging Denim Hat Pin Cushion Wall Decor
For lovers of all things hats and denim, this DIY project is ideal for you. It offers a super adorable way to upcycle old denim and create a unique hanging wall decoration.
2. DIY Old Book Hanging Birds Wall Art Decoration
With the use of simple materials like old book pages and twine, you can create eye-catching contemporary art for your wall. Creating birds is one option, but you can also experiment with different shapes!
3. Wall Hanging Paper Craft Ideas
Are you crafty with scissors and paper? This is your time to put those skills to good use! Hanging wall decor is possible with the basic arts and crafts kit.
4. Paper Chain Wall Hanging
With just a piece of wood and some paper crafts, you can make your very own hanging wall decor! These paper chains are easy to do but fascinating to look at for your bare walls.
5. Colorful DIY Fabric Wall Hanging
For this hanging wall decor idea, all you need is layers of fabric placed on top of each other. Once you hang it up, it instantly livens up a space!
6. DIY Hanging Flower Garland Wall Decor
If you’re into a dreamy, whimsical style, this hanging flower decor is a good pick! You can choose to DIY it and customize everything by yourself or have it pre-made.
7. No Weave DIY Wall Hanging Decor
Driftwood, yarn, and some loops - that’s all you need for this DIY wall hanging decor. Choose colors you like to make this yarn fiber art stand out.
8. How to Upcycle Dishes as Wall Hanging Art
Your old dishes can be used for decor. Don’t throw it out! With certain patterns and arrangements, this can be the best eye-catching wall art.
9. How To Add Charm With Inexpensive DIY Wall Decor
You can decorate large walls with patterned fabric - tailored to your liking! Let this DIY plan guide you to creating your own decor for any room you’d like.
10. How to Make Hanging Wall Decor With Dried Flowers
If you’ve ever been inspired by nature walks, this hanging wall decor is a good fit for you. You can incorporate wood, dried flowers, and leaves into the theme!
11. How to Create Fiber Wall Hanging With Yarn
This DIY idea gives you all the possible designs for yarn! It’s flexible, easy to use, and can be adapted for different styles, settings, and aesthetics. It can cover large walls, too!
12. DIY Wrapped and Knotted Wall Hanging
Wrap and knot tassels around each other to create intricate patterns! You can brighten a room and let guests be fascinated with your wall decor. It’s simple to follow!
13. DIY Hanging Wall Plate Designs
Whether you have plates hanging around or you’d like to buy some, you can definitely use them for hanging wall decor! It adds character and is still a classic piece to have in your home.
14. DIY Rug Hanging Wall Art: Hang a Rug Like a Tapestry
Whoever said your rug was just for your floor? Make a room more interesting and hang that interesting rug onto your wall! It’s cheap and easy, and you can choose great patterns.
15. DIY Macramé Wall Hanging
With this DIY project, you can learn a new skill and add new decor to your walls! Macramé is easy to execute, and you can make interesting knots, too.
16. DIY Wicker Baskets Hanging Wall Decor
A wicker basket is pretty accessible to find, easy to hang up, and interesting to see! Transform your wicker baskets into hanging wall decor easily.
17. DIY Vintage Style Hanging Map Art
A vintage map transforms any space to look interesting and historic. Plan out your room with this vintage map as a centerpiece. It can be right beside a bookshelf or in a library, too.
18. DIY Decorative Bell Hanging Wall Decor
There are no actual bells included - just clay and your imagination. You can mold and paint them to your liking and hang them up where you wish!
19. Wool Hanging Wall Decor Ideas
If you’d like a more bohemian style to your walls - and rooms - take inspiration from this hanging wall decor idea! The tassels, beads, and wood included make a beautiful design.
20. Moon Phases Wall Hanging DIY
This decor covering moon phases is dreamy and perfect for your bedroom! It can light up an otherwise dark night quite easily. All you need is some cardboard, string, and paint.
21. DIY Wall Decor: Hanging Clay Stars
For a space-themed bedroom, these DIY hanging stars may be the perfect addition. Get a birch branch to complete the natural look! Once you hang them up, they’d be a thing of wonder.
22. Renter-Friendly Folding Fan Wall Decor
If you don’t have your own home to decorate yet, don’t worry. These folding fans are great to hang up for your wall decor, and they’re renter-friendly! They’re relatively easy to make, too.
23. Homemade DIY Hanging Wall Vases
These DIY hanging wall vases are elegant, chic, and multi-purpose. Fill them with fresh or fake flowers of your choice to create a beautiful design!
24. DIY Boho Wall Decor
Are you looking for something more modern or bohemian? DIY boho wall decor using plywood, rope, and paint is a good choice! You can follow a design or make your own.
25. DIY String Wall Art
With multiple strings and a creative color palette in mind, you can create your own string wall art! It’s cheap and easy to make. You can also adapt the colors to your own specific style.
26. DIY Hanging Wreaths Wall Decor
Feel like you’re part of nature with this hanging wall decor. Add your preferred leaves and flowers to embroidery hoops and a branch to hang them from! The results are beautiful.
27. DIY Easy Macramé Wall Hanging
If you’re a fan of macramé, this DIY project is definitely for you. You can hang macramé in different ways, insert various styles, and come up with something fascinating in mere hours.
28. DIY Pom Pom Wall Hanging Decor
With the use of yarn, you can design little pom-poms that can make a bare wall come to life! This one features a wooden circle to hot glue your pom-poms on to make it your style.
29. DIY Star Wall Hanging
A fun sleepover or a peaceful sleep isn’t complete without your very own dreamy decor! These stars glint, glitter, and shine, and they require minimal materials to do so. Try it out!
30. DIY Hanging Vase Display
This hanging wall decor idea seems surreal, but that’s the charm of it! The DIY hanging vase display can house flowers of your choice and appear to “float” on your wall.
31. DIY Witchy Moon Hanging Wall Decor
With some clay and your choice of paint, you can have a cozy, witchy vibe! You can hang this decor up on its own or choose to make multiple to cover a wall.
32. DIY Ribbon Wall Hanging
Do you have some ribbons lying around? It’d be best to clear the clutter and make them into hanging wall decor as well! Choose complementary colors as you hang them up.
33. DIY Clay Hanging Wall Decor
Aside from circles and half-moon shapes, you can craft and mold new designs! You can take inspiration from the use of twine and tassels to make it more fun.
34. DIY Modern Dreamcatcher Hanging Wall Decor
Dreamcatchers are a must-have for any bedroom, and now you can make your own! When finished, add an additional piece of yarn to hold it together and hang it up at your preferred place.
35. DIY Quick and Easy Glam Art Wall Decor
Do you want to hang up a painting to add some style and color to your bare walls? You can add a glam painting of your own creation and put it up!
36. How to Create a DIY Basket Wall Decor
For a rustic look, you can incorporate woven baskets into your wall decor! You can add different kinds of baskets to the wall and have an eye-catching effect by the end of the project.
37. DIY Faux-Embroidered Hanging Wall Art
If you have a sewing machine and some fabric, you can create an embroidered look much faster for your walls. Make the colors pop and make multiple if you feel like it!
38. Unique DIY Collage Hanging Wall Decor
With this hanging wall decor, all you need to get are your very own photos! Still, you can incorporate it into a DIY kit and hang it up in the living room, hallways, or bedrooms.
39. DIY Felt Christmas Tree Set Hanging Wall Decorations
If you want an activity for the family and a DIY project all in one, this Christmas tree felt set is a good pick. You can arrange the decorations to your liking!
40. DIY Glass Home Wall Art
From random knick-knacks to pressed flowers, you can put many things into these glass hanging wall decor! Customize it how you like and hang it up anywhere.
41. DIY Macramé Craft Hanging Wall Decor Kit
Are you ready to make your own hanging wall decor? This DIY kit comes with everything you may need! It comes in different colors and also includes a dowel, knot sheets, and a hanger.
42. DIY Pressed Flower Art Hanging Wall Decor Kit
Assemble your hanging wall decor yourself! Get this kit for you or as a gift to make their homes cozier and unique. Stand out easily with these real pressed flowers.
43. DIY Moss Art Hanging Wall Decor Kit
If you’re interested in assembling your own hanging garden, this moss art kit gives you everything you may need. It has a variety of preserved flowers, leaves, and moss just for your wall.
44. DIY Boho-Style Hoop Wreath for Spring
A simple spring accent to your walls may be all you need for home decor. The flowers contrast nicely with the twine and will complement any colors you may have on your wall.
45. DIY Giant Geometric Wall Hanging
If you want a mix of a geometric design and a handmade style, this DIY giant geometric hanging wall decor combines those two aesthetics! It’s perfect for your bare walls.
46. How to Make a DIY Reversible Wood Wall Hanging
This simple DIY wall art hack is reversible and can instantly fill a blank space in your house. It attracts the eye and can be replicated to fill in large walls or multiple rooms.
47. DIY Retro Crochet Wall Hanging
This pattern is so simple but so pretty on bare walls! You can incorporate the retro aesthetic here and hang it up anywhere on your wall.
48. DIY Gold Ring Wall Hanging Decor
If you want something classic, chic, and timeless, you can’t go wrong with this DIY gold ring wall decor. Adding in some yarn makes it even more chic to look at!
49. DIY Fimo Feather Wall Hanging Decor
If you don’t know what Fimo is, it’s one of the most versatile materials you could use for a hanging wall decor idea. Get some in your preferred colors, follow the plan, and display your decor!
50. DIY Kite Decoration Hanging Wall Decor
This DIY hanging wall decor inspires you to take flight! Making the actual kite is simple enough, and you can customize it with the size and palette you like.