Easter is such a wonderful holiday when it comes to crafting, because there are just so many different festive ideas out there. It’s a time for new beginnings, a time to celebrate the freshness of spring. And that also makes it a great time to explore some new crafts that maybe you haven’t tried before.
Here are the steps!
1. Start out with a rectangle. Fold it in half so it becomes a square. Then unfold it. Fold it over itself the other way so that it forms a narrower rectangle.
2. Fold up both sides along the centerline and press down to flatten it.
3. Now, fold the top corners down so that you have a diamond shape like this:
4. Fold the sides down so that you get a kite shape:
5. Turn it over, and you should see a shape a bit like this:
6. Fold it together down the middle loosely, and pull the “ears” out to either side a bit, opening them up a little so they look more like actual bunny ears. Put some tape on the other side to hold it all together.
7. Next, glue on the eyes and the nose.
8. Set the bunny aside, and grab a square napkin. Fold it in half diagonally so that you get a triangle.
9. Pull the corners in on either side and tape them together so that you get an object like this:
This is your basket.
10. Set the bunny inside the basket, and prop them up on top of a plate. You can now put treats inside for your guests.
This would be a wonderful craft to do with children as it is quite easy to make. Have fun, and Happy Easter!