Whether you’re planning a party for the holidays or you just want something scrumptious to snack on, you really can’t go wrong with a homemade cheese ball and I have the perfect cheese ball recipe for you.
In just 10 minutes, you can have this cheese ball ready to set in the fridge. It’s super easy to put together and it’s so tasty when it’s done. You just chill it for an hour and then it’s all ready to serve.
I do love a good cheese ball recipe, and this is one of my favorites. I made this for a small dinner party that I was hosting, and my guests loved it. With cream cheese, sharp cheddar, bacon and ranch flavoring, this one is sure to be a hit.
I served this as an appetizer, along with my zucchini bites and everyone loved them both. If you want something quick and easy that is sure to please your guests, this cheese ball is it.
I do love entertaining. I plan so many holiday get togethers and love having people over to try my latest recipes. incidentally, I made this one and had my family sample it before the party and they loved it too, even my picky eaters.
Serve this with crackers, vegetables or any other dipping type food and it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser. And if you want another great appetizer idea, try this pulled brisket sliders recipe.
Bacon, green onions and ranch dressing mix give this cheese ball an amazing flavor
Mix all ingredients except walnuts and chill for an hour
After chilling, just roll in chopped walnuts – or use any nut of your choice
Serve with homemade crackers or any store bought variety or veggies
- 7 oz. (220 g) of cream cheese
- ½ cup of sharp cheese, shredded
- ½ cup of cooked bacon, chopped
- 3 tbsps. of powdered ranch dressing mix
- 1/8 cup of green onions, sliced
- ½ cup of walnuts, chopped
- Combine cream cheese with the rest of the ingredients, except for the chopped walnuts.
- Using plastic wrap, shape cheese mixture into a ball and leave to chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Unwrap and roll in chopped walnuts to cover completely. Serve with toasted bread, celery or crackers.
Serving Size:3.5 oz (100 g)
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 369 Total Fat: 34.9g Saturated Fat: 13.3g Cholesterol: 70mg Sodium: 513mg Carbohydrates: 5.7g Fiber: 1.3g Sugar: 1.3g Protein: 10.4g