So Halloween is quickly approaching. If you are planning a Halloween party for the kids, I have the perfect pizza recipe for you. These mummy pizzas are so much fun and so delicious.
Even if you are not planning to throw a big Halloween party, these mummy pizzas are great and little ones will adore them. If you typically have trouble getting your toddler to eat, this is definitely a recipe that you are going to want to try.
You make these adorable little mummy pizzas with puff pastry and you could add any toppings or ingredients that you know your kids will eat. I did the recipe just as it is and they were a huge hit with my family.
Kids really love the mummy design and it’s a great way to get them to eat some veggies, because these mummy pizzas have zucchini, mushrooms, bell pepper and other healthy ingredients.
Kids are going to love these as much as they love these ham and cheese pockets.
It takes less than an hour to make these mummy pizzas from start to finish and the prep is really simple. Your little ones could even help you to make these, which would give them even more incentive to eat them.
Create these adorable little mummy pizzas for a great snack, a cool lunch or an addition to any Halloween party table. They’re cute, delicious and perfect for an anytime spooky snack.
Serve them up with these yummy pull apart pepperoni garlic knots for a pizzeria style party that everyone will love.
Start with puff pastry and all of your favorite pizza toppings
Sauté peppers and vegetables together before assembling pizzas
The “mummy” look is created with strips of puff pastry dough
Make “eyes” with black olives and add other fun foods to personalize your mummies
Bake to a golden brown and watch your family gobble these up
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- ½ cup of tomato sauce
- ¼ cup of bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup of zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- Black olives, sliced
- 1 cup of cheese, shredded
- Egg wash
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F.
- Sauté bell peppers, zucchini and mushrooms until soft. Season to taste.
- Roll out puff pastry and cut into 4 rectangles. Use scraps and cut them into thin strips.
- Brush sides of each rectangle with a little bit of water. Cover center with tomato sauce and place cooked vegetables on top. Sprinkle some cheese and add leftover pastry strips on top, imitating mummy's bandages. Carefully brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 20 minutes, serve right away.
Serving Size:1 Pizza - 7 oz (200 g)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124 Total Fat: 8.9g Saturated Fat: 5.5g Cholesterol: 26mg Sodium: 302mg Carbohydrates: 5.8g Fiber: 0.8g Sugar: 1.8g Protein: 6g