Whether you’re planning a dinner party or you just want a new recipe that’s perfect for game day, these pull apart pepperoni garlic knots are the ultimate appetizer or snack.
I’m always looking for a great appetizer to serve during parties and games, and these are really delicious – and so easy to make.
Honestly, what’s not to love? These are filled with cheesy goodness and you can make them in just under an hour. Served with marinara dipping sauce, they make the perfect anytime snack.
They’re also really easy to make. You know what else is really easy to make? These baked avocado fries with jalapeno sauce. They’re also a great appetizer or party food.
With their buttery garlic taste, these pull apart knots are sure to be the hit of your next get-together. Even as an after school snack, they’re perfect. Not too filling so they won’t ruin your dinner and just the right amount of yummy in every bite.
The seasonings are what really make them delicious. With fresh parsley, garlic, and chili flakes, they are certainly going to be a favorite at your house, just as they are at mine. This spinach and bacon frittata is another favorite at my house, and so easy to make for breakfast.
I just really love the ease of this recipe. It makes enough to serve about 10 people or so, which makes it the perfect party food. And, you could totally adjust it with different spices or even a sharper cheese if you want to alter the flavor just a bit.
Pull-Apart Pepperoni Garlic Knots
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Yield: 10-12 servings
Serving size: 50-60 g (1,7-2 oz)
1 pound (500 g) store-bought pizza dough
15 slices pepperoni
3 garlic cloves
2 tbsps. chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp chili flakes
2 tbsps. butter
2 tbsp. olive oil
½ cup grated sharp cheese
1. Roll the dough out, cut into strips and tie into knots.
2. Chop pepperoni and fry in butter-oil mixture with minced garlic cloves and chopped parsley until aromatic. Add chili flakes.
3. Toss knots in pepperoni garlic butter, place in cast iron skilled that is greased and sprinkled with flour. Let rise for 20 minutes and sprinkle with grated cheese.
4. Bake at 425 F (220 C) for 25 minutes.
Start with pizza dough for pull apart knots that are light and delicious.
Tie balls of dough into evenly sized knots.
Fried pepperoni combined with spices and herbs give these knots a wonderful flavor.
Assemble in cast iron skillet.
Add cheese and bake to perfection.
Deliciousness in every bite!
- Roll the dough out, cut into strips and tie into knots.
- Chop pepperoni and fry in butter-oil mixture with minced garlic cloves and chopped parsley until aromatic. Add chili flakes.
- Toss knots in pepperoni garlic butter, place in cast iron skilled that is greased and sprinkled with flour. Let rise for 20 minutes and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 220 C (425 F) for 25 minutes.
Serving Size:2 oz
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 218 Total Fat: 12.8g Saturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 19mg Sodium: 458mg Carbohydrates: 21.7g Fiber: 1.9g Sugar: 0.1g Protein: 6.6g