I am forever looking for a dessert that is sweet, tasty and somewhat healthy. It’s so hard to find delicious foods that are also good for you.
That’s why I knew that I just had to try these luscious looking roll ups they’re fruit, so they’re healthier than cakes and cookies, but they’re also really tasty.
Your family, especially your little ones, are going to adore these and they are super simple to make, so you’ll love them, too. You only need 20 minutes in the kitchen with these!
These have a wonderful combination of strawberries, nectarines, kiwis, raspberries and other berries that you are going to love. You can make them a couple of ways…with lavish bread or with regular flour tortillas and they are perfect for party foods. Your party guests are really going to love the taste of these and did
I mention how easy they are to make? Honestly, if you love fresh fruit, these are the perfect dessert and you can find all of the fruits that you need in grocery stores even when fruit isn’t in season, so these are the perfect all season fruit dessert.
Since they don’t take that much time, you have plenty of extra time to cook up something special for dinner, like this slow cooker lasagna.
I really am always on the lookout for easy recipes that are packed with yumminess. These roll ups definitely fit that bill. They are light and delicious, err on the side of healthy, and really easy to make. What more could you possibly want in a dessert?
You are going to love these – my family did and they’re some picky eaters! Plus, these are so light that they fit in with your healthy eating plan. Add them to your menu along with any of these yummy 30 delicious and healthy winter salad recipes.
Fresh ingredients give these roll ups their luscious flavor
Add layers of fresh or frozen (and thawed) fruit and berries – whatever types you love!
Such an easy dessert to make – just roll up and slice!
A delicious explosion of flavor in every bite
- 1/3 cup of butter at room temperature
- 1 ½ cups of powdered sugar
- 4.5 oz (130 g) cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 ¾ cups of whipped cream
- ½ cup of raspberries
- ½ cup of cherries, pitted
- ½ cup of strawberries, chopped
- 1 nectarine, chopped
- 1 kiwi, chopped
- 1 sheet lavash bread or 2 large tortillas
- Whisk butter, powdered sugar and cream cheese together. Fold in whipped cream. Put mixture into fridge for 30 minutes.
- Spread whipped cream mixture on top of lavash bread or two tortillas that are overlapping slightly. Sprinkle fruits and berries on top.
- Roll lavash or tortilla and cover with plastic wrap tightly, Put into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove plastic before serving and cut into pieces with a sharp knife.
Serving Size:2 oz (60 g)
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 232 Total Fat: 14.6g Saturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 45mg Sodium: 100mg Carbohydrates: 24.4g Fiber: 1.2g Sugar: 18.5g Protein: 2.2g