I’ve got so many baby showers coming up all of a sudden! First there was my sister’s baby shower—I’ve already made a very cute diaper cake boat for that, along with baby clothes bouquet. And now a couple of my cousins and one of my friends have all invited me to their baby showers, and that leaves me trying to scrape together ideas for baby shower gifts.
Well, it isn’t that hard, considering I’ve already compiled a list of 25 baby shower gift ideas which are just enchanting. But y’all know me—always looking for something new to try so I can keep honing my crafting skills and making magical things!
So of course I kept looking until I found some really awesome ideas to try, and now I have an exclusive video just for you! Here is how to make a cute choo choo train diaper cake complete with diapers, blankets and other great gifts to welcome a new life into the world!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel here.
1. Roll 4 diapers into one another to create a wheel. Do this 6 times so you have 6 wheels.
2. Use rubber bands to secure each of the wheels.
3. Join 2 wheels together and wrap them up using decorative material. Do this 2 more times for a total of 3 double-wheels.
4. Use your cardboard to create a base by wrapping it in a blanket. Place it on top of the wheels.
5. Wrap another blanket around 10 of the remaining diapers which you have not used yet.
6. Set this on top of the rest and use another blanket to secure it.
7. Create the chimney using a baby towel, baby clothes, or anything else you might want to use.
8. Tie everything together with ribbon.
9. Add any decorative embellishments you like.
As you can see, the finished diaper cake train is an absolute delight!