Summer is filled with activity and whether you like to be out and about enjoying the sun or staying home and getting things done around the house, there are many different DIY projects that you can do to make your summer the best ever.
Heading to the beach and hate to get sand between your toes? You can use baby powder to keep the sand away. While you’re at it, why not learn how to build the perfect sandcastle? You can build the perfect beach chair with a few broomsticks and a beach towel.
Have kids that want something cold and yummy? Make delicious and fun popsicles using fresh juice and Dixie cups.
Want a hammock but just don’t have the money to buy one? You can make your own with an old sheet. Just attach it to a tree and enjoy those summer afternoon naps.
There is no limit to the number of things that you can do this summer that will make it great. We recommend that you find plenty of DIY projects to fill up your summer months and enjoy!
Pool noodles are the epitome of summer fun and even if you don’t have a pool, there are things that you can do with these noodles that will help you to get the most out of your summer months. Use them to make a floating ice chest to keep drinks cold. If you tend to spend a lot of time outdoors, you can freeze aloe vera gel easily in ice cube trays so that you always have something cool and relieving to put on sunburn.
- DIY Hammock in 5 Minutes
- DIY Mesh Beach Bag Tutorial
- Take Remarkable Photos Everywhere
- Coolest Summer DIY - Bouncing Bubbles
- Serve DIY Mason Jar Lemonade and Amaze Your Friends
- Be Unique With Awesome Summer Braids
- DIY Watermelon Shark
- DIY Giant Pool Bubbles
- DIY Backyard Tent for Little Girls
- DIY Homemade Anti Cellulite Treatment
- Dr. Oz Fat Flush Water Recipe
- Frozen Aloe to soothe sunburn
- DIY Drunken Gummy Bears, the Cocktail Edition
- DIY Beach-Waves Hairspray
- Build a Remarkable Sand Castle
- DIY Trick to Remove Sand from Skin
- DIY Giant Windscreen
- Make A Diamond Kite Using a Plastic Bag
- DIY Long Range Shooter Water Gun
- DIY Wood Folding Beach chair
- How to Make Homemade Bomb Pops
- Homemade Bubble Solution And Blowers
- DIY Really Big Bubble Maker
- DIY Kids' Car Wash Sprinkler
- DIY Repurposed Towel - The Sunbathing Companion
- DIY Floating Water Proof Speakers
- DIY Sponge Balls for Summer Fun
- DIY Pocketed Beach Towels
- DIY Star Wars Lightsaber Pool Noodles
- DIY Beach Tent
- DIY: No-sew Beach Cover
- Learn How to Wear Sunscreen From a Professional
- DIY Spray Mist Using PVC Pipes
- DIY Slip ‘n’ Slide for Summer Fun