Mold is a problem in many homes and can cause a number of health issues. Many people experience breathing difficulties, respiratory infections and even more serious illnesses due to household mold. Fortunately, there is a way that you can get rid of that mold, provided you know where to find it.
Good places to check for mold are under sinks, in your basement and just anywhere that may have retained moisture at some point. If you find it, you can easily remove it with regular vinegar.
Note that if the mold is really difficult to remove, you can heat the vinegar prior to trying this method. You just have to put vinegar in a spray bottle and spray those areas down, ensuring that you saturate them well. Give it enough time to soak in. Leaving it overnight is a good length of time.
In the morning, just spray it once more with vinegar and wipe clean with a paper towel. Pat the area dry with dry paper towels and be certain that you throw those towels away quickly in a sealed trash bag.
You can prevent mold from coming back by taking care to ensure that you have no leaks under your sinks and by keeping a dehumidifier in your basement or anywhere that you think it may grow. Regularly spraying vinegar in mold prone areas is also a good idea to keep mold from returning.