Herb flavored cream cheese makes these chicken and bacon rolls a delicious choice for family dinners. Even if you have a busy day and don’t really have time to cook up a wholesome meal, this is the perfect recipe. It takes less than an hour from start to finish and gives you a warm, tasty meal that is perfect for those colder winter nights.
I suspect even your most picky eater is going to love this dish. It makes enough for four people, but you can totally adjust the recipe as needed. You can find herb flavored cream cheese at most grocery stores these days, so this is also a recipe that has easy to find ingredients. I love when I can visit just one store and finish up my shopping for dinner. This one uses regular ingredients that you put together in a unique way to create a scrumptious dish that everyone is going to be raving about for weeks.
With green onion, garlic, and parsley, the flavor of the chicken is amazing and it bakes up so moist and juicy. This is such a fancy meal but it’s one that you can easily put together. Feed your family like royalty with these cream cheese and bacon chicken rolls. You’ll love how easy they are to prepare and they’ll love them for their flavor!
Herbed cream cheese and fresh parsley give this dish a wonderful flavor.
Each chicken breast is stuffed with bacon, cream cheese, and a combination of herbs and spices.
Layer thinly sliced chicken with cream cheese mixture for tastiness in every bite.
Roll up chicken and secure with a toothpick.
Corn flake crumbs ensure chicken is crispy and delicious.
Beautiful and delicious – the perfect family meal.
Serves 9 oz (250 g)
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 4 chicken breasts
- 6 oz (180 g) herb cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. green onion, minced
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ¼ cup fried bacon, chopped
- 2/3 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup flour
- For the stuffing, combine cream cheese with garlic powder, herbs, black pepper to taste and bacon.
- Pound chicken breasts to an even thickness, season with salt and pepper, place 2 tbsps. of cream cheese mixture on top.
- Roll each chicken breast securing with a toothpick if needed.
- Dredge each roll in flour, dip into beaten egg and coat with cornflake crumbs.
- Brown chicken rolls over high heat in a bit of olive oil. Place onto a parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake at 180 C (350 F) for 25-30 minutes.