What do you get when you combine baking and teddy bears? The cutest little hugging teddy bear-cookies, that’s what! We have never seen anything more charming and endearing than these golden brown teddies hugging almonds as if they were their own teddies. The recipe in itself if pretty simple to follow, and if you’re not an almond fan you can replace it with any other kind of nut or candy that won’t melt when in the oven. Just don’t get too attached to these adorable edibles, they taste even better than they look!
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (320 F)
2. Mix 110g cake flour, 20g potato starch and a pinch of salt in bowl
3. Mix 40g beet sugar syrup, 10g honey and 30g vegetable oil in a small bowl
4. Once thoroughly mixed, spread between parchment paper and roll out with rolling pin
5. Use a bear cookie cutter to cut out the shapes (Get it from Amazon , Get if from Ebay)
6. Draw the face (we used a nail dot pen), place the almond and have the bears hug them tight
7. Use leftover dough to make the tails
8. Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 150°C (300 F) and bake for an additional 10 minutes
9. Take out of the oven and they're done!