This is literally beef stroganoff in a sandwich! And, it’s super easy to make and only takes about half an hour to complete. My family does love beef stroganoff, and they really love these little beef stroganoff sandwiches. Honestly, you just won’t find an easier recipe that produces such a tasty food.
You can use these as an appetizer or add some fries and serve them as a meal. These baked avocado fries with jalapeno sauce would be perfect. However you serve them, your family is going to love them and you’ll love how little time you have to spend in the kitchen to make them.
I thought that this would be a great recipe to share with the holidays quickly approaching. We have so many parties and get togethers around the holidays that I am always looking for something pretty quick and easy…not to mention tasty…to add to my party menu.
These are perfect and I can’t wait to try them out on my friends and family. I mean, my family at home loved them and I just know everyone else will, too. Plus, I saved so much time in the kitchen the first time I made them that I whipped up a batch of these Oreo cheesecake bites to go with them. My family really loves them, too.
Fresh ingredients like onion, garlic, bell pepper and tomato give these sandwiches a wonderful flavor
Start by browning your ground or minced beef first
Add sour cream and other ingredients
Topped with cheese, these little sandwiches are a crowd pleaser
Add fresh tomato and other ingredients for a colorful and tasty dish
- 14 oz. (400 g) of minced beef
- 3 dinner rolls
- 2 tbsps. of olive oil
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup of sour cream
- 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ bell pepper, chopped
- ½ tomato, chopped
- 1 ½ cup of cheese, shredded
- Fresh parsley for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Cover baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cut bread rolls in half and toast them slightly on a dry hot pan.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and add minced onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes, add garlic, cook for 1 minute more.
- Add minced beef and cook it, breaking up with a wooden spatula, for 10 minutes or until cooked through and no longer pink.
- Drain any extra liquid from the beef, season it with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and combine with sour cream.
- Top each bun with beef mixture, add shredded cheese and transfer to the oven for 5-7 minutes, until cheese melts.
- Serve topped with chopped vegetables and sprinkled with parsley.
Serving Size:4.5 oz. (130 g)
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 480 Total Fat: 26.4g Saturated Fat: 12.1g Cholesterol: 102mg Sodium: 492mg Carbohydrates: 27.3g Fiber: 1.5g Sugar: 4.5g Protein: 33g