I’m always on the lookout for a good dessert recipe and I have to say that these maple cream blondies are really high on my list right now. Not only are they easy to make, they’re absolutely mouthwatering delicious! With white chocolate and walnuts, not to mention maple syrup, I can’t believe I’ve never tried these before. They are quickly becoming my favorite brownie recipe and my family really loves them, too.
I love any good recipe that brings a smile to my family’s faces and this one certainly did that. They don’t take long at all to make which is a huge plus in my book and they have such a unique taste. They are definitely not like other blonde brownies you’ve ever tried. The cream cheese and maple syrup give them a wonderful flavor and they are perfect for adding to lunchboxes or even taking along to work for a nice potluck dish. They’re also the perfect dessert choice to go along with this crispy parmesan salmon.
The brownies alone are delicious, but when you add the maple cream and walnuts, this becomes one of those desserts that you just can’t stop eating. It’s got chunks of white chocolate throughout, too which is wonderful and given that they are filled with flavor, it amazes me that they take so little time and preparation to make. These are seriously my favorite blondie recipe and they’re quickly becoming the go to brownie for my family. They really love them. They love them as much as they adored these chocolate chip cookies.
If you’re looking for a new blondie recipe or just any dessert recipe that is pretty simple to make and full of flavor, I highly recommend that you try these maple cream blondies. You’re going to love how easy they are to make and how delicious they taste.
Maple cream blondies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Serving size: 150 g (5 oz)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (180 degrees C). Grease 7 inch (18 cm) round baking pan.
2. Mix baking powder with flour. Whisk melted butter, sugar and eggs together until pale.
3. Stir the dry mixture into the liquid and add chopped chocolate.
4. Using silicone spatula, spread the dough in a baking pan and bake for 25 minutes. Let cool before serving.
5. Whisk ingredients for the maple cream until smooth.
6. Before serving, top blondie with maple cream and chopped walnuts.
Maple syrup and cream cheese give these blondies a wonderful flavor
Add white chocolate chunks to blondies before baking
They bake up golden brown and delicious
Top with maple cream and chopped walnuts for an out of this world flavor
Sure to become a family favorite!
- 1/3 cup of butter, melted
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 cup of flour
- 2/3 cup of white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup of walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (350 F). Grease 18 cm (7 inch) round baking pan.
- Mix baking powder with flour. Whisk melted butter, sugar and eggs together until pale.
- Stir the dry mixture into the liquid and add chopped chocolate.
- Using silicone spatula, spread the dough in a baking pan and bake for 25 minutes. Let cool before serving.
- Whisk ingredients for the maple cream until smooth.
- Before serving, top blondie with maple cream and chopped walnuts.
Serving Size:150 g (5 oz)
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 717 Total Fat: 43g Saturated Fat: 24.1g Cholesterol: 152mg Sodium: 292mg Carbohydrates: 75.5g Fiber: 1.1g Sugar: 54.6g Protein: 11.4g