Baby showers! Suddenly it seems like they are all I am thinking about. With a few coming up very soon, I am rushing around like crazy stocking up on diapers and other presents, and also trying to come up with fun, crafty ways to present them.
I’ve made a few gifts from scratch like this cozy afghan blanket, but most of the stuff I’ll be gifting is pretty mundane and practical—again, diapers and the like. But that doesn’t mean the presentation has to be boring and practical, right? In the past, I shared these 25 baby shower gift ideas with you, and now I’ve got another you’re going to fall in love with. Check out the video and directions below!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel here.
1. Take a diaper and roll it up tightly. Roll another diaper around it. Do this until you have 8 diapers rolled together. Use a rubber band to bundle them securely together. You will use this as the “baby’s” bottom.
2. Do the same thing with 6 diapers again. This will become the baby’s chest.
3. Fold a diaper in half lengthwise. Roll it up tightly. Do the same with a second diaper, and roll it around the first. Do this repeatedly until you have rolled 5 diapers together. Secure them with a rubber band. This will be the baby’s head.
4. Roll 1 diaper up tightly and secure it with a rubber band. Do this four separate times so that you have a total of 4 rolled up diapers. These will be the arms and legs.
5. Between the third and fourth diapers on the baby’s “head,” insert the pacifier.
6. Put the baby hat on top of the head and pull it down to the top of the pacifier.
7. Stuff the diaper “arms” and “legs” into the arms and legs of the sleepwear.
8. Stuff the chest and bottom inside.
9. Add the bib and make the final adjustments, and add any decorative embellishments you would like.
There you go! A cute and clever baby shower gift!