There are few things I love more than a baby shower. It’s something that only happens a few times for most ladies, so it is one of the most precious events in their lives. That’s why when I bring a gift to a baby shower, I want that gift to be extra special. And that means presenting it in a beautiful way.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel here.
(Amazon.com affiliate links)
1. Start by folding the onesie (or washcloth) in thirds lengthwise.
2. Place a baby sock at one end of the onesie.
3. Roll up the onesie around the sock so the sock is sticking out through the middle on both ends.
4. Roll the sock up around the bottom of the rolled-up onesie. This will form the bottom of the cupcake and hold it together.
5. You can now sort of fluff up the bit on top so it looks like a decorative element.
6. Add any embellishments you want.
7. Set the “cupcakes” on a cupcake tray for the perfect presentation.
You now have the most adorable cupcakes ever to present to the mother-to-be!