Baby shower ideas! If you’re looking for them, you’ve come to the right place, because lately it feels like that’s all I think about. I have four baby showers coming up just around the corner on my calendar, and I need to bring cool gifts to all of them.
First of all, if you haven’t checked it out yet, you should have a look at this list of 25 baby shower gift ideas. You also should take a look at this afghan idea if you happen to be good with crochet.
While handmade gifts like the afghan are awesome, a lot of the items a new mother needs to care for her baby are quite mundane—socks, diapers, and so forth. But that doesn’t mean they have to have a mundane presentation. Check out the exclusive video below to find out how you can present washcloths, socks, diapers and more to an expecting mother in the form of an adorable baby basket!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel here.
(Amazon affiliate links, just click if you need something)
Baby socks in different colors
Washcloths in different colors (or felt paper)
Small blanket or large washcloth
Pins or rubber bands
Decorative elements like googly eyes
1. Line the bottom of a basket with a small blanket or large washcloth.
2. Roll up each diaper three times and use a pin or rubber bands to secure each one.
3. Put a sock on top of each one to create a “hat.”
4. Wrap felt, decorative paper or small washcloths around each to create “clothes.”
5. Glue on googly eyes and/or draw faces.
6. Add any cute embellishments you want (ribbon, etc.).
7. Set your diaper “babies” in the basket and present it to your recipient!
Enjoy bringing smiles and gasps to everyone assembled at the next baby shower you go to!