Ok, so some of us put off painting our nails because it takes so long for them to dry. Really, who has time to sit around and wait for nail polish to finish drying? If you tend to be short on time, there are a few ways that you can speed dry your nails so that they look great and you can get on with what you need to do.
- The first method involves ice and while it is not completely comfortable, it is completely effective. You just have to fill a bowl with cold water and then add a few ice cubes. As soon as you have painted your nails, dip them in the ice water and hold them there for three minutes.
- The air dust that you use to clean electronics is also effective, but you have to be certain to hold the can far, far away from your hands because of the extreme cold. Use caution if you are planning to use this method.
- Incidentally, you can also just stick your hands in the freezer for a couple of minutes although this could waste a little energy since you have to leave the door open while you are doing it.
- You can use your blow dryer on a low setting to quickly dry nails as well. Remember to use the lowest setting possible so that you don’t mess up the polish.
- Finally, cooking spray is a great method. You just have to make sure that you are not using a butter flavored spray. Regular cooking spray is best and you just spray your nails with it. The oil also helps to condition cuticles.