DIY painted rocks are perfect decor for a variety of displays. You can arrange them around your garden, windowsill, pool, or kitchen tables. Depending on the design you choose to do or replicate, it can definitely brighten a place or cheer you up during the day.
It’s one of the cheapest arts and crafts activities you can do, too. There are always smooth pebbles or rocks lying around, and you only have to use some paint, glitter, gems, or markers to make them more unique. Aside from the decor, rocks can also be transformed into pets, photo holders, paperweights, and centerpieces.
- 1. DIY Hand Painted Ladybug Stones
- 2. Adorable Painted DIY Monster Rocks
- 3. DIY Painted Rock Garden Markers
- 4. DIY Painted Rocks Photo Holders
- 5. DIY Spooky Fun Halloween Painted Rocks
- 6. DIY Painted Rocks Pebble Art Tutorial
- 7. DIY Painted Rock Tic-Tac-Toe Travel Game
- 8. DIY Bee Rock Painting
- 9. DIY Ladybug Painted Rocks
- 10. DIY Flower Painted Rocks Easy Tutorial
- 11. DIY Gold Leaf Painted Rocks
- 12. DIY Strawberry Painted Rock
- 13. DIY Fruit and Veggie Painted Rocks
- 14. DIY Painted Rock Garden Markers
- 15. DIY Galaxy Painted Rocks
- 16. DIY Painted Rocks with Gems
- 17. DIY Paint Rocks Into Turtles
- 18. DIY Cute Easter Rock Painting
- 19. DIY Easy Beginner Mandala Painted Rocks
- 20. DIY Painted Rock Magnets
- 21. DIY Color Rock Dominoes
- 22. DIY Painted Rock Flower Puzzle
- 23. DIY Painted Pet Rocks
- 24. DIY Glow In The Dark Rocks
- 25. DIY Painted Ghost Rocks for Halloween
- 26. DIY Rainbow Painted Rocks
- 27. DIY Cactus Painted Rocks
- 28. DIY Marbled Glow Paint Rocks
- 29. DIY Hedgehog Painted Rocks
- 30. DIY Painted Bird Rock
- 31. DIY Sparkly Painted Rocks
- 32. DIY Rock Painting with Sharpie Markers
- 33. DIY Kindness Painted Rocks
- 34. DIY Mermaid Painted Rocks
- 35. DIY Magical Unicorn Stones
- 36. DIY Painted Pumpkin Rocks
- 37. DIY Shamrock Painted Rocks
- 38. DIY Rock Painting Ideas
- 39. DIY Penguin Painted Rocks
- 40. DIY Easy Painted Easter Egg Rocks
- 41. DIY Valentine Yin Yang Rock Painting
- 42. DIY Painted Rocks With Gold Accents
- 43. DIY Gold Nugget Craft
- 44. DIY Doodle Rock Craft
- 45. DIY Complete Neon Rock Painting Kit
- 46. KIPIPOL DIY Rock Painting Art For Kids
- 47. DIY Paint A Rock Pet Kit
- 48. DIY Glow In The Dark Rock Painting Kit
- 49. Dezzy’s Workshop Rock Painting Kit
- 50. DIY Rock Painting Mandala Beach Stones Dotting Kit
1. DIY Hand Painted Ladybug Stones
These adorable ladybug-painted rocks are a must-have in your garden. After painting on some craft paint, top it off with some glaze to make them shiny, cute insects around your backyard!
2. Adorable Painted DIY Monster Rocks
Are you tired of the usual cute critters or pet rocks? Go further during the Halloween season and create DIY monster rocks! Add facial details like eyes, fangs, and scars to make it spookier.
3. DIY Painted Rock Garden Markers
Do you want unique decor to line your porch or garden? DIY-painted fruit and vegetable garden marker stones are cute and easy to make! Stock up on some white, red, orange, and green acrylic paint.
4. DIY Painted Rocks Photo Holders
Once you have some painted rocks at your disposal, you can use them to prop up photos with some copper wire! It looks amazing on a display or at a party.
5. DIY Spooky Fun Halloween Painted Rocks
If you’re looking for a cute way to decorate for fall or Halloween, painted rocks may be the way to go! Transform rocks into ghosts and monsters and add small details with toothpicks.
6. DIY Painted Rocks Pebble Art Tutorial
A nature-themed project is easy to come by if you have some branches, pebbles, and painted rocks at your disposal. Arrange and frame them as you go with this tutorial!
7. DIY Painted Rock Tic-Tac-Toe Travel Game
Do you want something to do on a long ride or for a vacation trip? Transform your rocks into tic-tac-toe game pieces with some paint! Prepare a bag and board to go, too.
8. DIY Bee Rock Painting
Do you rarely see bees in the air? Make up for their absence with these cute bee rocks! Acrylic paint and sealer are the only things you need to create some buzz for these rocks.
9. DIY Ladybug Painted Rocks
This DIY guide takes ladybug-painted rocks a step further with different colors! They’re the cutest possible critters you can hide around your garden. Take a shot at painting them!
10. DIY Flower Painted Rocks Easy Tutorial
Do you want to add a floral touch to your painted rocks in the garden? Use some paint, oil pens, glaze, and sealer to perfect your floral rock garden.
11. DIY Gold Leaf Painted Rocks
These painted rocks are simple enough to make and feature a gold leaf design perfect for the fall weather. Prime the surface and add a gold leaf sheet to your liking.
12. DIY Strawberry Painted Rock
These DIY strawberry-painted rocks look juicy enough to eat! Use different colors to make the vibrant reds stand out. The Mod Podge acts as a sealant.
13. DIY Fruit and Veggie Painted Rocks
You can add these fruit and veggie painted rocks to your outdoor kitchen, garden, and backyard. If you’d like, you can mix them into the pebbles and rocks around your neighborhood, too!
14. DIY Painted Rock Garden Markers
Painted rocks could have a purpose, too! These rock garden markers can give you a heads-up on what’s planted around your garden and label them with the proper vegetable names, too.
15. DIY Galaxy Painted Rocks
Let the night sky reflect on your favorite arts and crafts. All you need is some acrylic paint and white acrylic ink to make your very own rocks stand out.
16. DIY Painted Rocks with Gems
If you want to add some shine to your DIY painted rocks, you can follow this DIY guide! It features gems you play around with to make them properly bejeweled.
17. DIY Paint Rocks Into Turtles
Reimagine your small rocks into turtles. Whether you’re using them for a display, an aquarium, or as a gift pet rock, this DIY guide is easy to follow - and the results are the cutest.
18. DIY Cute Easter Rock Painting
Make your rocks into cute Easter decorations! Paint them into Easter eggs, bunnies, ducks, and other Easter-themed crafts. They’re easy and quick, and you can always trust them to be adorable.
19. DIY Easy Beginner Mandala Painted Rocks
Mandalas are enchanting to look at, and you don’t have to go to a canvas or sketchbook to create them! Use brushes and dotting materials to make detailed mandala patterns on your chosen stones.
20. DIY Painted Rock Magnets
You don’t have to settle for your painted rocks as display or decor. You can definitely use them as magnets! Follow this DIY guide for the quick and easy way to create painted rock magnets.
21. DIY Color Rock Dominoes
Are you bored at home? Dominoes are the perfect leisurely game, and you can make your own! Style them in different colors and have fun alone or with your friends.
22. DIY Painted Rock Flower Puzzle
This painted rock flower puzzle can be made with a variety of colors. It makes a beautiful display! Try gluing them onto a board to create art for your home.
23. DIY Painted Pet Rocks
Who hasn’t wanted a pet rock? If your little one is dying to have one or you just want to be young at heart, adopt a rock and paint into your own pet with ease!
24. DIY Glow In The Dark Rocks
A lot of painted rocks are only eye-catching during the day. However, these glow-in-the-dark rocks provide way more utility! They glow and fascinate anyone in your house at night.
25. DIY Painted Ghost Rocks for Halloween
Halloween is always the right time to create spooky decor. Take a chance with these rocks and transform them into ghosts! Use white and black paint for the classic look.
26. DIY Rainbow Painted Rocks
If you love bright, vibrant colors, rainbows may be the best decor for you. Draw and paint on rainbows on rocks to brighten up your garden and windows.
27. DIY Cactus Painted Rocks
Make fake, adorable cacti with these DIY painted rocks! Do various shades of green to make them look realistic. You can even add red and pink pebbles on top to finish it off.
28. DIY Marbled Glow Paint Rocks
This DIY guide combines two enchanting styles: glow-in-the-dark and marbled paint! Combine paints and tacky glues together before pouring them over rocks to make natural marbled patterns.
29. DIY Hedgehog Painted Rocks
Hedgehogs are one of the cutest animals, but they can get hard to come by! You can make miniature versions with some paint and markers.
30. DIY Painted Bird Rock
Birds are perfect for your garden as decor! Use paint pens and fine-line pens to draw the cutest birds you can. Follow this guide to get the best results for your painted rocks.
31. DIY Sparkly Painted Rocks
Catch the light the best you can with these sparkly painted rocks! When you place them in the garden or around a display, they look like gems and jewels you just happen to pass by.
32. DIY Rock Painting with Sharpie Markers
You don’t have to use paint when doing DIY rock painting. You can do the best you can with some Sharpie markers! Make the most out of your design with this DIY guide.
33. DIY Kindness Painted Rocks
Pass some good cheer along with these DIY-painted rocks. Follow the rules to paint kindness rocks and make people happy! You can make as many as you can with this DIY plan.
34. DIY Mermaid Painted Rocks
For a beach or nautical theme, these DIY mermaid-painted rocks are the perfect pick. A silver paint pen can make them glint in the light! Some clear lacquer spray makes it stand out, too.
35. DIY Magical Unicorn Stones
Unicorns are magical, and so are these unicorn stones. Add in some stickers and colorful rainbow wool strands to mimic an actual unicorn. Create a glittery horn to finish the look!
36. DIY Painted Pumpkin Rocks
Halloween is never complete without a pumpkin. Transform different kinds of rocks into multiple pumpkins for your Halloween decor. You can even add faces for a spooky effect.
37. DIY Shamrock Painted Rocks
Are you lost on what you can use as decor for a St. Patrick’s Day? These shamrocks will give you all the good luck you need. You can add shiny paint and dotting materials, too.
38. DIY Rock Painting Ideas
Who wouldn’t love butterflies as an addition to decorate your garden? Let your creative vision come to life with some markers, acrylic paints, and varnish.
39. DIY Penguin Painted Rocks
Penguin-painted rocks are adorable, easy to make, and can be used for any winter wonderland display. If that’s not your thing, you can turn them into cute pets or decor in your kids’ bedrooms.
40. DIY Easy Painted Easter Egg Rocks
Upgrade your Easter party with these easy Easter egg rocks! Use pastel palettes and transform each rock into the perfect Easter decor. It can be a fun addition to your garden.
41. DIY Valentine Yin Yang Rock Painting
Do you fancy a romantic, quirky gift? This DIY Valentine Yin Yang rock painting has you covered. It’s easy to make and can be an additional gift for your loved ones.
42. DIY Painted Rocks With Gold Accents
Make your DIY-painted rocks catch people’s eyes with these glimmering gold accents. Make them stand out with pastel or light colors! It’s perfect for outdoor party decor.
43. DIY Gold Nugget Craft
These painted rocks transform into gold nuggets! Use them in board games, cosplay, or to liven up a display any time. They look realistic and are fun to make, too.
44. DIY Doodle Rock Craft
If you feel like doodling more than painting, this DIY craft allows you to do both. Use a proper fine-line pen for your details and add painted dots for some texture.
45. DIY Complete Neon Rock Painting Kit
Do you love neon colors? We do, too. This rock painting kit features neon paints, markers, stencils, and dowels to make your creative visions come to life.
46. KIPIPOL DIY Rock Painting Art For Kids
With transfer sheets, googly eyes, and paints, this DIY rock painting kit promises a whole lot of fun. You can line your garden with them or choose to keep them around your room.
47. DIY Paint A Rock Pet Kit
Turn any rock into a cute pet! This kit comes with bright paints for you to turn boring rocks into vibrant, adorable critters you can keep in the garden or in your room.
48. DIY Glow In The Dark Rock Painting Kit
To have the perfect backyard night decor, you can get this DIY glow-in-the-dark rock painting kit. It’s weather-resistant and comes in assorted colors to experiment with during the painting process.
49. Dezzy’s Workshop Rock Painting Kit
Transform rocks into cute creatures and animals! It comes with googly eyes and sponges along with the paint. Have fun with your loved ones with this kit.
50. DIY Rock Painting Mandala Beach Stones Dotting Kit
With this DIY kit, you have smooth beach stones, dotting tools, paint palettes, pots, and brushes to complete artsy painted rocks! It’s complete with a guide to get you started.