I really love simple yet delicious treats and these hazelnut cheesecake bars are perfect for satisfying that sweet tooth. They’re simple to make, taking only about an hour from start to finish and they will literally melt in your mouth. Homemade cheesecakes are my favorite dessert – to make and to eat but I had never tried cheesecake bars before this. I have to tell you, these come out perfectly and the hazelnut is a wonderful flavor to combine with cheesecake.
If you’re looking for an easy recipe and one that packs loads of flavor, this is it. Whether you need something for dessert, snack, or even something perfect for a potluck dinner, these little cheesecake bars are amazingly simple to make and I promise that everyone will love them. Speaking of easy dessert treats, have you tried these amazing chocolate chip cookies yet? They’re definitely at the top of my family’s favorites list.
What could possibly be better than a rich and creamy cheesecake? These bars! They’re easy to make and so very delicious. And, you don’t need a spring form pan like you do with traditional cheesecake. They’re the perfect dessert option for busy nights or anytime you want something with a flavor and texture that just melts in your mouth.
With a rich graham cracker crust, these bars taste just like homemade cheesecake.
Blend crushed graham crackers and butter until you get a moist yet firm consistency.
Mix cheesecake ingredients until smooth and creamy.
Add to crust and top with chopped hazelnuts.
Bake, cool, and cut into delicious bars.
Serves 3.5 oz (100 g)
10 minPrep Time
50 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tbsps. of melted butter
- 2 (360 g/12.5 oz) packages of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (350 F). Cover 20x20 cm (8x8 inch) pan with parchment paper.
- Mix crumbled cookies with melted butter to reach wet sand consistency. Press cracker crust evenly into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes and let cool down.
- Whisk cream cheese, egg and powdered sugar. Pour the batter over the cooled crust and top with chopped hazelnuts (or any other nuts of your choice).
- Bake cheesecake for 35-40 minutes more. Let cool completely and remove from the pan. Cut into 6-8 bars.