Chocolate chip cookies are an all-time favorite with kids and adults alike. From the crispy cookie itself to the gooey chocolaty goodness, you just can’t get enough of a really good chocolate chip cookie.
Instead of traditional chips, you use dark chocolate in these, which makes them a bit healthier, as well as delicious. Just chop dark chocolate to create your chips. When someone asks you if these are made from scratch, you can proudly proclaim that they are – right down to chopping up your own chocolate chips!
I love how easy this recipe is and can’t wait to try it out. With real butter, dark chocolate, and a pinch of vanilla powder, I promise these are not like any chocolate chip cookie you have ever tried – but they are certain to become your new favorite baked treat. They’re so easy that you could make a batch several times a week and keep your family in chocolaty goodness all week long!
Real butter and vanilla powder give these delicious cookies their flavor.
Cream butter, sugar, and other ingredients to get a smooth batter for lump-less cookies.
Add additional ingredients and stir until smooth.
Roll cookie dough into small balls.
Delicious dark chocolate and crispy cookie in every bite.
Serves 2 oz
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 5,5 oz (160 g) butter, softened
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cup flour
- a pinch of salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 7 oz (200 g) dark chocolate, chopped
- a pinch of vanilla powder
- Using electric mixer with paddle attachment cream softened butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Adding one egg at a time, continue mixing.
- Mix flour with vanilla powder, salt, baking powder and soda. Combine dry mixture with creamed butter trying not to overwork the dough. Mix chopped chocolate.
- Using small ice cream scoop or a tablespoon scoop 1 ounce of cookie dough at a time and roll into a ball. Place onto prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 180 degrees C (350 F) for 15 minutes. Let cool completely before serving.