You can never have too much bling. I’ve collected a ton of jewelry over my lifetime, and it’s very rare for me to part with anything. Not only do I love wearing jewelry, but I also love repurposing it in my DIY projects (check out some ideas here).
Speaking of which, I’ve got an awesome surprise for you today … an exclusive new video from DIYnCrafts which teaches you how you can make your very own jewelry holder out of some very surprising supplies!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel here.
1. Start out by getting a couple of clay flower pots. One should be slightly smaller than the other.
2. Turn the larger pot upside-down, and put hot glue on top (it’s the bottom of the pot technically, but it’s facing the ceiling since the pot is upside-down).
3. Place the larger tray on top of the large pot and wait for the glue to join them together.
4. Turn the second smaller pot upside-down.
5. Put hot glue around the lip of the pot.
6. Set the pot down on top of the tray and wait for the glue to bond the surfaces.
7. Apply hot glue to the top of that pot (again technically the bottom, but it is upside-down).
8. Set the smaller tray on top of that and wait for the glue to bond them together.
9. You now have a jewelry stand with two tiers. It still doesn’t look great, but that all changes in this step! Grab your spray paint (preferably in a metallic color), and go over the entire thing.
You now have an absolutely gorgeous jewelry stand! If you look closely, you can see what it was made of, but at a glance, it sure looks posh. Congrats on your fabulous work!